Now there is an integrated server function in MRQuantif.
There are two modes:
The choice is made in the "Configuration" tab in the "Software configuration" section.
- The standalone mode is the default operating mode, each installation being independent.
- The server mode allows you to launch an MRQuantif server (also intranet server) which is used by clients to retrieve centralized information (license, version, configuration, users, protocols) and potentially to centralize the results. A supplement will be put online to activate the web pages of this server as well as a database. Currently the database fields are not used. Switching to server mode or changing connection parameters generates a file "ConfigInstall.txt" in the "htdocs" web directory. All you have to do is add this file to the installation zip and when you deploy the content of this zip in the client workstations, the configuration will be set up on the first launch provided that the server is started and on the same network. / li>
- The client mode allows you to launch an integrated http client which allows the recovery of centralized information.
Intranet server mode (not yet available)
An intranet version "Radsapp" integrating many more functions will be available simplifying the implementation in large centers.
Among the planned functions:
- new MRQuantif plugins: quality control in IRM, other quantifications
- oncological follow-up
- clinical cases
- department time table and management of cursus
- management of research protocols
But this will require installation on a server ...