OxyMonitor to record and analyze the effort TCPO2
OxyMonitor is a Java software running on PC, Mac, Linux ...
If you already have Java version 8 (or 1.8) installed:
- Download the code below that contains the software,
- Create an "OxyMonitor" directory (or the desired name) in the desired location,
- Uncompress the contents of the zip file in this directory,
- ] And double-click on "OxyMonitor.jar"
You can install OxyMonitor on a USB stick that will contain your data.
In case of update, be sure not to overwrite your 'my_data' and 'my_data' directories my_config '.
|A zip file containing OxyMonitor.jar and Updater.jar
If you have an older version of Java, you will get an error message when
If nothing happens, it means that Java is not installed on your computer.
What if Java 8 is not installed?
- If you have rights to i nstaller on your computer go to Oracle site to download and install Java 8 (or else called 1.8).
- Otherwise, on Windows PC download here and unzip it into the directory that contains the OxyMonitor software. You must have added a jre directory that contains a java executable 8. Run OxyMonitor.bat.