|To acquire a sequence with more than two echoes you need the STARMAP option. Otherwise you can do single-echo sequences without changing the prepscan between sequences. To import the settings you can:
If you do not know how to use the ProtocolExchange or ProtoCopy import / export function, ask your application engineer.
- either transfer the DICOM images present in the zip to the IRM device database via an ADW and then use the ProtoCopy function on the system,
- either import the protocol (.tar file) via the ProtocolExchange function.
- Optima MR 450 1.5T en version VD25 : download the zip file which contains 3 folders :
- one with the classic STARMAP sequence, recommended, with multiple TEs of 1.2 ms,
- one with a STARMAP sequence with shorter TE, multiple of 0.9 ms) if you are exploring patients with high overload,
- and a folder for those who do not have the STARMAP option with multiple mono echo sequences to acquire in order. The name of the series must contain GRE_Quantif followed by a space and the TE (1.2 ou 2.4 ou 3.6 ou 4.8 ou 7.2 ou 9.6 ou 12 ou 14.4), example: Ax GRE_Quantif 1.2 .... The version of MRQuantif after the 20 January 2018 merges series with this name to create the equivalent of a multi-echo sequence. In order not to modify the signal level between the sequences, you have to choose manual prepscan and not change anything, then validate or cancel, it's the same if you have not touched anything
- Discovery MR 750 3T: download the zip file.